When: The Second Saturday of each month
January 12, 2019
February 9, 2019
March 9, 2019
April 13, 2019
May – no workshop
June 8, 2019
July 13, 2019
August – no workshop
September 14, 2019
October 12, 2019
November – no workshop
December – no workshop
Registration: 9:00 a.m. –9:30 a.m.
Workshop: 9:30 a.m.–1:00 p.m.
Each workshop will consist of two-three speakers and topics will vary for each workshop.
Workshop presentations may include:
Presented by a family law attorney
- The divorce process and legal fees
- Protecting yourself legally and financially
- Child custody; child and spousal support
- How to avoid court
- The implications of the new tax law regarding spousal support
11:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. Break
Presented by a financial advisor
- Preparing financially for divorce
- Dividing property
- Tax consequences of divorce
Presentations may vary for each workshop.