When: The Second Saturday of each month
March 13, 2021 * Virtual meeting via GoToMeeting
April 10, 2021
May 8, 2021
June 12, 2021
July 10, 2021
August 14, 2021
September 11, 2021
October 9, 2021
November 13, 2021
December 11, 2021
Registration: 9:15 a.m. –9:30 a.m.
Workshop: 9:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
Each workshop will consist of two-three speakers; topics will vary for each workshop.
Workshop presentations may include:
Presented by a family law attorney
- The divorce process
- Dividing property – equitable distribution
- Child and spousal support; child custody
- How to avoid court
- The implications of the new tax law regarding spousal support
Presented by a financial advisor
- Preparing financially for divorce and beyond
- Pensions and retirement plans
- Tax consequences of divorce
- Estate planning documents
Therapy/Divorce Coaching Issues
Presented by a psychologist
- How to communicate with your spouse
- Stress management tips
- Coping with anxiety
- Adjusting to life during separation
Presentations and speakers may vary for each workshop.