When: The Second Saturday of each month:
October 9, 2021* Virtual meeting via ZOOM
November 13, 2021
December 11, 2021
Registration: 9:15 a.m. –9:30 a.m.
Workshop: 9:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m.
Each workshop will consist of two-three speakers; topics will vary for each workshop.
Workshop presentations may include:
Presented by a family law attorney
- The divorce process
- Dividing property – equitable distribution
- Child and spousal support; child custody
- How to avoid court
- The implications of the new tax law regarding spousal support
Presented by a financial advisor
- Preparing financially for divorce and beyond
- Pensions and retirement plans
- Tax consequences of divorce
- Estate planning documents
Therapy/Divorce Coaching Issues
Presented by a psychologist
- How to communicate with your spouse
- Stress management tips
- Coping with anxiety
- Adjusting to life during separation
Presentations and speakers may vary for each workshop.